Picking & Packing Operative
Hours: Part time 24hrs per week, permanent role.
Job location: Food Circle HQ, Dinnington, South Yorkshire, S25 3AF.
Main purpose of role:
Working as part of a small and busy team in a dynamic, growing business, the purpose of this role is to provide a first-class customer service to our customers by the efficient daily dispatch of orders. This will include the picking, packing, labelling and dispatch of both domestic and international orders.
- Accurate and neat picking and packing of customer orders.
- Using Shopify e-commerce platform to load orders for picking.
- Replenishing picking area.
- Assisting with the general organisation and housekeeping of the warehouse.
- Using equipment such as manual pallet truck and/or forklift truck to organise, retrieve and replenish stock.
- Assisting the driver with the daily loading of parcels into the dispatch vehicle.
- Perform other reasonable job-related duties as assigned, dependent on the needs of the business.
Candidate Qualities & Requirements
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Comfortable working in a busy environment and meeting daily deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills and time management.
- Ability to work independently using own initiative, and as part of a team.
- Reliable, and flexible where necessary.
- A positive can-do attitude and a willingness to tackle challenges and embrace a dynamic “start-up” culture.
- Confident using IT and learning Shopify’s e-commerce system.
- Casual Dress
- Company Pension
- On-site Parking
- Employee discount
How to apply:
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have screened your application, you will hear back from us on whether we wish to progress.
Application deadline: Wednesday 27th January 2021, 5pm.
Date posted: 12/01/2021