Grenade Carb Killa Go Nuts Salted Peanut High Protein Nut Bar 40g - Case of 15 bars Multisave
Best Before Date: April 2020
Case of 15 x Grenade Carb Killa ® Go Nuts™ Salted Peanut Protein Bars (each bar is 40g)
Say hello to our vegan Carb Killa® Go Nuts™ bar! This delicious Salted Peanut flavour treat is high in protein and low in sugar, making it the ultimate guilt-free snack to grab on the go. Featuring tons of nutritional benefits and absolutely nuttin’ artificial, the Go Nuts™ protein nut bar is set to revolutionise healthy snacking.
Just like best-selling Grenade Carb Killa ® bars, The Go Nuts™ vegan protein bar is low in sugar and high in protein. It’s also packed full of nutty goodness, making it a great source of fibre, protein and antioxidants. It’s free from artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners and gluten but this delicious nut bar doesn’t compromise on taste. As well as offering a ton of nutritional benefits, the Go Nuts™ bar is full of flavour and is a great snack to kickstart your day.
Food Circle Supermarket is delighted to be working with Grenade, helping them to reduce surplus food waste - this means that you are able to access this special discount of over 50% off the RRP. If you would just like to add one of these delicious bars to your order to try them out, you can do so - just click here for more!
Peanuts (21.6%), Salted Peanuts (18.5%) (Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Salt), Chicory Root Fibre (9.5%), Soluble Vegetable Fibre, Glycerol, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Protein, Almond Flour, Soy Crisp (Soy Protein Isolate, Fat-reduced Cocoa, Tapioca Starch), Sunflower Oil, Chocolate Drops (1.7%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin; Natural Flavourings), Maltodextrin, Emulsifier: Acacia Gum, Salt, Cocoa Mass, Fat-reduced Cocoa, Natural Flavourings (Sesame, Peanut).
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens see ingredients in bold. Contains nuts and peanuts. Also may contain Egg, Tree Nuts and Nuts. Store in a cool dry place.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on this page is up-to-date, please do not rely on this page as a sole source of ingredient, allergen and nutritional info, and always consult the packaging before consuming.
- Contains nuts - Product recipe contains 1 or more types of tree nuts.
- Contains Peanuts - Product recipe contains peanut.
- Dairy Free - This product is dairy free and does not contain milk, cheese, yogurt, or any other types of milk products
- Gluten Free - suitable for those with an intolerance to Gluten.
- Informed-Sport Approved - Informed-Sport is a global quality assurance program. The program certifies that every batch of a supplement product and/or raw material that bears the Informed-Sport logo has been tested for banned substances by LGC's world-class sports anti-doping laboratory.
- High Protein - This product is considered as high protein in line with EU regulation. A high protein claim may be made where at least 20% of the energy value of the food is provided by protein.
- Low Sugar - This product is considered as low sugar in line with EU regulation. A low sugar claim may be made where the product contains no more than 5 g of sugars per 100 g for solids or 2.5 g of sugars per 100 ml for liquids.
- No Artificial Flavours - Artificial flavours are utilised to add or enhance flavour of a product
- Vegan - Suitable for those following a vegan diet. This product does not contain animal ingredients, the processing aids used in the manufacturing process are vegan, and its ingredients have never been tested on animals.
|Of which saturates||5.0g||2.0g|
|Of which Sugars||5g||2g|