Oatein Strawberry Cheesecake Flavour Oats & Protein Flapjack 40g
Best Before Date: 16/10/2020
A high protein flapjack with sugar and sweetener.
If you're looking for a delicious and healthy snack bar then these Oatein Flapjacks will fit the bill.
With each bar you're getting around 10g high quality protein alongside nutritious oats!
The thing you'll notice once you try some Oatein Flapjacks first of all though is that they taste REALLY delicious - Oatein describe it as a home baked taste and this hits the nail on the head - no artificial or strange tastes to be found.
The only thing you have to decide on is which flavour to opt for!
A healthy fusion of hearty rolled, jumbo & toasted oats and whey protein makes for a wholesome and delicious flapjack rich in fibre, protein and Low-GI Carbohydrates to keep you powered after a hard workout!
Oatein home-bake their Flapjacks using the heartiest (and we mean heartiest!) golden oats, and protein for a natural and wholesome taste and texture that will quell any snack-hankering.
Food Circle Supermarket is proud to be working with such an exciting brand as Oatein. Our unique surplus food partnership with Oatein means that you can positively contribute to our environment, and get your protein boost for less, while stocks last! (Click here to find out more). Add to your basket and buy now to join the surplus food revolution!
If you just want to save more by buying a full case of 20 flapjacks, click here!
Oats (32%)(Rolled Oats, Jumbo Oats, Toasted Oats [Oats, Sugar, Vegetable Oil [Palm]]). Milk Protein, Glycerine, Glutamine Peptide (Wheat), Maltodextrin, White Chocolate Coating (7.5%)(Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier [Soy Lecithin], Flavouring), SoyProtein, White Chocolate Chips (3.8%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MilkPowder, Emulsifier [Soy Lecithin], Flavouring), Strawberry Flavour Fruit Pieces (3.8%)(Fruit [Concentrated Apple Puree Strawberry Puree], Fructose [Glucose Syrup], Sugar, Humectant [Glycering], Wheat Fibre, Vegetable Oil [Palm], Acidity Regulator [Malic Acid], Gelling Agent [Pectin], Concentrates [Black Carrot, Blueberry, Pumpkin], Natural Flavouring), Vegetable Oil (Palm), Flavouring, Sweeteners (Sucralose).
For info about allergens including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold above. May also contain nuts and peanuts. Contains milk, soy, oats and wheat.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on this page is up-to-date, please do not rely on this page as a sole source of ingredient, allergen and nutritional info, and always consult the packaging before consuming.
Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.
- Home Baked - While other protein flapjacks are artificially produced resulting in a dense, chewy texture far removed a real flapjack, the Oatein Flapjack is home baked with real oats. This gives our flapjack a firm and wholesome texture (and taste!) for a deliciously natural treat.
- Low-GI Complex Carbs - Oats are a bit of a wonder-food if we say so ourselves. As complex carbohydrates, they gradually release energy throughout the day for consistent energy. Importantly they do this without spiking your blood sugar levels which can cause carbohydrates to be converted into fat!
- Rich Source of Fibre - Did we say Oats were wonder-food? I think we did. They’re also a rich source of fibre! Fibre plays a pivotal role in maintaining your gut health and helps to keep you feeling full.
- 10g of Protein - The Oats & Protein Flapjack is packed with 10g of protein. Not only is protein the most important resource for efficient muscle recovery but it also keeps you feeling fuller for longer!
- Low in Artificial Sweeteners - Many high protein products are loaded with artificial sweeteners to make up for the low sugar content - These sweeteners can lead to upset stomachs. We think we’ve found the ideal balance with our Oats & Protein Flapjack for a natural taste free from discomfort.
- Halal Protein - Certified
Serving size: 1 bar (40g)
|Typical Values||Per 40g bar||Per 100g|
|Energy (kJ)||674 kJ||
|Energy (kcal)||161 kcal||403 kcal|
|of which saturates||2.2g||5.6g|
|of which sugars||5g||12.6g|